今天是:          
刘春雪.判别分析法分析儿童喘息性疾病的临床表现[J].中国现代医生,2021,59(14):23-26
判别分析法分析儿童喘息性疾病的临床表现
Analysis on the clinical manifestations of children with asthmatic diseases according to the discriminant analysis method
  
DOI:
中文关键词:  支气管哮喘  喘息性支气管炎  毛细支气管炎  判别分析法
英文关键词:Bronchial asthma  Asthmatic bronchitis  Bronchiolitis  Discriminant analysis method
基金项目:
作者单位
刘春雪 山东省泰安市妇幼保健院儿内科山东泰安 271000 
摘要点击次数: 607
全文下载次数: 1798
中文摘要:
      目的 用判别分析法分析儿童喘息性疾病的临床表现,使其形成更为有意义的鉴别方式。方法 收集在泰安市儿童医院儿科病房住院(2017 年6 月至2019 年6 月)并诊断为毛细支气管炎、喘息性支气管炎以及支气管哮喘的680 例患儿的发病原因、临床表现、影像学X 线片与实验室及其他相关辅助检查、治疗与转归等多种资料,进行整理、汇总和统计学分析。结果 对三组疾病的临床表现进行判别分析,建立判别函数及模型,便于临床鉴别诊断。纳入判别函数的指标是湿啰音、年龄、气促、IgE、CRP、RSV,且差异有统计学意义(P<0.001)。经判别分析,提取出2 个维度的典型判别函数,其中第1 个函数解释所有变异的88%,剩下的12%的变异则由第2 个判别函数来解释。结论 儿童喘息性疾病的判别分析中,湿啰音、年龄、气促、IgE、CRP、RSV 六个指标具有重要的鉴别诊断价值。
英文摘要:
      Objective To explore the clinical manifestations of children with asthmatic diseases according to the discriminant analysis method,so as to make it form a more meaningful way of identification.Methods The etiology,clinical manifestation,imaging X-ray film and laboratory and other related auxiliary examination,treatment and prognosis,etc.,of 680 children hospitalized in Pediatric Ward of Tai′an Maternal and Child Health Hospital from June 2017 to June 2019 who were diagnosed as bronchiolitis,asthmatic bronchitis and bronchial asthma were collected,sorted,summarized and statistically analyzed.Results The clinical manifestations of the three groups of diseases were analyzed according to the discriminant analysis method,and the discriminant function and model were established for clinical differential diagnosis.The indexes included in the discriminant function were wet rales,age,shortness of breath,IgE,CRP and RSV,all with statistically significant differences(P<0.001).After discriminant analysis,the typical discriminant functions of two dimensions were extracted,in which the first function explained 88% of all the variations,and the remaining 12% of the variations were explained by the second discriminant function.Conclusion In the discriminant analysis of children with asthmatic diseases,six indexes of wet rales,ages,shortness of breath,IgE,CRP and RSV,have important differential diagnostic value.
查看全文  查看/发表评论  下载PDF阅读器
关闭
    • 关键词 :
    • 中国医生
    • 中国现代医生
    • 中国临床医生
    • 中国医师
    • 主任医师
    • 中国医学
    • 中华医学
    • 中国医院
    • 中国医药
    • 中国医疗
    • 现代医生
    • 现代医学
    • 现代医药
    • 现代医院
    • 现代药物
    • 现代护理
    • 现代临床
    • 医学杂志
    • 药学杂志
    • 医药杂志
    • 医生杂志
    • 医师杂志
    • 医疗杂志
    • 医药期刊
    • 医学期刊
    • 医药卫生期刊
    • 医药论文
    • 医学论文
    • 科研论文
    • 职称论文
    function PdfOpen(url){ var win="toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=yes,menubar=yes,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes"; window.open(url,"",win); } function openWin(url,w,h){ var win="toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=yes,resizable=no,width=" + w + ",height=" + h; controlWindow=window.open(url,"",win); } &et=6FD48CA0A0DD4759D5FFBF2591AF54C982B40240249AB8E894500BD6C4F1A3EC28D28A264C8A69D0313AAA76BC21E16A4CD746B7482BC9FA9FBEB6AFDFEC1E95494C3C0E7C2AB99090EA4011D2F0020016DEFDDAD2D75560888F2019183FD67AB26AB7BEA43DE39D4426E5EB7D9D6AE1AD4A0958FF217714884EE86AEDC6A16D&pcid=A9DB1C13C87CE289EA38239A9433C9DC&cid=BB33F1C95224820A&jid=8EDAEC11C165015425CEEA15366CB0A7&yid=9475FABC7A03F4AB&aid=&vid=&iid=F3583C8E78166B9E&sid=EA389574707BDED3&eid=96C778EE049EE47D&fileno=2022412&flag=1&is_more=0">